Thursday, March 25, 2010

Scenes from My Daily Life:

Programme Director, Mrs. X, gives a lecture on who exactly are the persons-in-charge in case a student needs immediate attention. Mrs. X then announces and introduces Programme Co-ordinator and Counsellor, Mr. Y.

(words are spelt exactly as they are pronounced. this is deliberate.)

Mrs. X: Okay, ladies and gentremen, this one is Mr. Y. He is your pogram corinator. You look for him if you need any hep.

Mr Y: (smiles and nods over-enthusiastically; like he is having a stroke.)

Mrs. X: Okay, so now you know who is he. Dun come to me regarding any assistance. I can't hep chu. Make sure you look for him.

Mr. Y: Yes, anyone have any question regarding financial aid or change in course, you come to me. If you have anything confidential you want to talk about, you look for me as well.

Mrs. X: (serious look on face) Ya, that one is his own private area. I will touch on that later.

Audience breaks up into quiet little sniggers. Uncontrolled laughter heard from yours truly.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment