Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love Story Rewritten

We were both young when I first saw you
And through my eyes,
All the flashbacks start
To take me there
On a balcony in summer air

With the wind
With the night air upon us,
With the moonlight beating down on the waves,
I turn to go,
Cos little did I know,

That you were Juliet, you were making faces,
And my heart, it broke into a million pieces
So I was crying on the staircase
Hoping you wouldn’t go, so I said

Juliet take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be right here, if you wanna ever come
I'll be the prince and you’ll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So I sneaked out to your garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause I’m dead if they knew
So close your eyes
As I kiss your summer smile.

'Cause you were Juliet, I was a desperate sailor
And the world seemed different a whole lot later,
And you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go so I said

Juliet take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be right here, if you wanna ever come
I'll be the prince and you’ll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Juliet save me, I can’t tell you how to feel,
This love is difficult, but it's real
We’ll prove them wrong, they can’t tell us what’s best.
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh oh


I’ll be right here waiting,
Eventhough the world would be passing me by
I’ll watch this sunset, fading
Till I meet you at the crossroads of time
and I said

Juliet save me, I need you to take me home,
I keep wond’ring, if this love will ever come
i’ve gone this through, there’s no need to think
I’ll kneel to the ground and pull out a ring
And say, marry me Juliet

You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, he’ll pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby just say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment