Friday, March 20, 2009

Since I've been tagged...

I miss somebody right now.

I do not watch TV these days.

I wear glasses or contact lenses.


I love to play video games
.

I have tried marijuana.


I have been in a threesome.


I believe honesty is the true policy.

I have changed mentally over the last year
.

I carry a knife/razor with me everywhere.

I curse. (well i was a sailor.)

I'm totally smart. (and not too modest.)

I've broken someone's bones.

I'm paranoid sometimes. (stop looking at me!)

I would get a plastic surgery if it were 100% safe,free of charge and scar free.

I need money right now.
(speaking of which, can i borrow $100?)
I love sushi.

I talk really,really fast.

I have long hair. (well I used to.)

I have lost money in Las Vegas.

I have at least one sibling.

I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.

I couldn't survive without Caller ID. (i wanna know who the hell calls me.)

I like the way I look.

I'm usually pessimistic.

I have a lot of mood swings.

I have a hidden talent. i leave it to you to find out what.

I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.

I have pecked someone of the same sex.

I enjoy talking on da phone.

I practically live in sweat pants or PJ pants.

I love to shop.

I enjoy window shopping.

I would rather shop than eat. (not that extreme.)

I'm a pretty good dancer. (only when i'm in the mood.)

I don't hate anyone.

I'm completely embarrased to be seen with my mother.
(sorry mum, but i am.)
I have a cell phone.

I believe in God.

I watch MTV on a daily basis.

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (don't ask. i don't remember.)

I have rejected someone before.
(sorry L.)
I want to have children in the future. (children are the future.)

I have changed a diaper before. (see above.)

I'm not allergic to anything. (dust.)

I have a lot to learn. (don't we all.)

I'm shy around members of the opposite sex. (<3)

I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.(i'm not like that.)

I have tried alchohol before. (hellsh yeahsh!)

I own the "South Park" movie.

I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.

I love Michael Jackson. Scandals and all. (beat it.)

I think Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. (i wish i knew.)

I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.

(sue me.)
I'm happy at this moment.

I'm obsessed with girls. (girls are god's most beautiful creatures.)

I'm obsessed with boys.

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.

I study for tests all the time. (i wish i did.)

I have more than just my ears pierced.

I walk barefoot wherever I can.

I've jumped off a bridge.

I love sea turtles.

I spend ridiculous money on make-up. (okay not make up. maybe just on hair wax.)

Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.

I worked at Mcdonald's restaurant.

I like sausages.

I love kisses. (hint hint.)

I fall for the worst people.

I adore bright colours.

I can't live without black eyeliner.

I usually like covers rather than originals. (hell yes.)

I can pick things up with my toes.
(all the time.)

I still have every journal I've written in.

I can't stick to a diet.

I talk in my sleep.

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.

I have jazz in my blood.

Climbing trees is a brilliant pastime.

I wear a toe ring.

I can't stand at least one person I work with.

I'm a caffeine junkie. (i. need. coffee.)

I have been to over 15 conventions.

I will collect anything,the more nonsensical the better
. (that's so me.)

I'm an artist.

I only clean my room when necessary.

I like a person of the same sex.
(my home bro.)
I love being happy. (nah. not all the time. then you're just on medication.)

No comments:

Post a Comment