Monday, May 25, 2009

Snowglobe.

first off, if you were wondering what the last post was about, it was a lazy Sunday evening and i was bored, okay? sue me. i couldn't move a muscle and i was bored. anyways, now that that's cleared up (or is it?), let me start by saying that i'm being overcome with a sense of dread as of late. it's inexplicable and yet, at times, tangible. maybe it's because i'm just slipping in and out of focus between the things i'm supposed to get done and the things which don't really matter. but it's the kind of dread that gets you down, and gets you to your knees, forcing you to shut off and stop, in other words, quit and abandon the race. it's shrouding me and making me second guess myself in almost everything i do lately. that being said, i know i have to fight my way out this deadlock and find my way out of these crossroads. call me naive or foolish, but i do know the signs of impending struggles and toil and last stands. call it experience. i just hope i still have the determination and grit which i used to. i must admit these two particular qualities have quite eluded me since i started this adventure 2 months ago. it's funny how things seemed so perfect and carefree just then. now i just feel the warning signs from the impending chaos from my life about to be turned on its head.
have i depressed you enough already till this point? call me if you need a shoulder to cry on. i just may need yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment