Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goat Milk.

so i've come to realise that my time here is at its twilight. i realise that i have mixed emotions of joy, agony, fear, anxiety, disappointment, satisfaction, whatever. i am sorely going to miss my life as it is. i am painfully going to miss the fun we have had along the way. i want nothing more than to wish all the people who have come into my life the best of luck, hope, peace and love in whatever they do and wherever they go. i know its not the end of the road, but its certainly the end of a beautiful and eventful journey for me.

im only sorry i havent told the people around me how much they mean to me enough and known how much i mean to them in return. yes i have trouble expressing myself at times. but cest la vie. its all about actions and not words that matter. cant tell you that enough. (cant act it out, either.)

then again, if i have ever offended any of you along the way, please accept my heartiest i-dont-give-a-flying-****. im just kidding. im sorry. never meant to offend anyways. i've gotta drop this mr. nice guy persona. i need to be more assertive. accept my apology, damn it! stupid piece of friend, you. ASSERTIVE!! ROAR!

i love goats.

okthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment